Yesterday Colby turned 18. We had the whole family here...it was lots of fun. We had a cookout but inside because it was raining on and off all day. But we found time in between the rain to grill the hamburgers and hotdogs. Here are

just a few pictures of his cake.
2 comments:
Great blog Allyssa! This is your cousin Jana by the way, you might know me as Marla's little sister :o) I have a blog of our little family, it's www.joeyandjana.blogspot.com if you ever want to pop on by and see what we're up to. I know Licia will enjoy looking at pictures of your family, I don't think she'll forget Morgan and Savanna for sure, she had lots of fun playing with all of the cousins at the reunion! :o)
Just an fyi, I sent an email to Tonetta about it, but The Helquist Family blog is up and running....
check it out! www.thehelquistfamily.blogspot.com
If you'd like to add a few pictures on there that'd be great! I know we all would love to see some of the ones from the kids games! Thanks! :-D
Post a Comment